From the beginning of our history, we have been committed to environmentally friendly farming and agricultural practices making the goal of Sustainable Agriculture a reality for us and our customers. Our globally popular organic fertilizers and biostimulants, form the largest part of our production process – over 80% of our products – and represent the principles of Sustainable Agriculture and the EU’s Development Strategy to protect soil biodiversity, soil health and succeed low carbon economy.
- Their organic source nutrients and compounds work in harmony with nature, enhance the biological activity of soils by increasing populations of beneficial microorganisms and improving soil biodiversity and soil health.
- Their high content of organic matter and organic carbon contributes to carbon sequestration by transporting atmospheric CO2 to the soil and preventing its emission back into the atmosphere.
- Their high content of humic acids enhances soil water performance by retaining it, resists soil erosion and reduces losses through leaching, reducing the environmental impact of agriculture.
- Their high quality and rich content of humic acids produce drought-resistant plants giving the opportunity to grow more and more resistant crops that adapt to climate change and high temperatures.
- Our organic-based fertilizers work as slow- release fertilizers under a completely natural process that takes place in the soil, protecting the environment from chemical residues and offering the farmer a higher return on investment.